1. How do Hume's ethics relate to his beliefs about induction?
2. Would you say Hume believed in 'Reason over passion' OR 'Passion over reason'?
3. Which ideas, according to Hume, arouse the strongest feelings in us?
4. How does Hume justify this very subjective view of morality?
5. Match the letters of the sentences below, to the numbers of Hume's four quotes.
(a) You cannot deduce an ought from an is.
(b) Desire is arbitrary.
(c) We should not take seriously any theory that is neither mathematical nor scientific.
(d) Inductive reasoning is founded on habits.